Monday, December 12, 2016

Yes...I know it is already Monday

But I still wanted to put up a Weekly Menu.  I was swamped over the weekend so never got around to even figuring out my menu let alone posting it.


Friday evening we had a dinner party for friends so it was a late night.  Saturday we had a wedding in the afternoon and had a Christmas gathering to stop at on the way home.


 Sunday was our Santa Party here at the house and we had a big snowstorm so Tingting and the baby ended up spending the night. That meant that today I had the Little Miss while her mama worked instead of her going to daycare. Phew, I'm exhausted all over again just thinking about it.

Tonight I ended up make French Dip sandwiches with the leftover beef from Friday so I really only need to come up with dinners for 4 more days.

Tomorrow will be spent running errands so I am placing a chicken in the crockpot.  We will eat from it for the entire week except for Friday when we are having another dinner party.

Saturday
Wedding and Christmas Gathering

Sunday-Santa Party 
Pizza and Salad

Monday
French Dip Sandwiches
Cole Slaw
Chips

Tuesday
Boiled Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Buttered Corn

Wednesday
Chicken Quesadillas

Thursday
Chicken and Dumplings

Friday-Dinner Party
Coquilles St Jacques
Creamy Roasted Cauliflower Soup
Pomegranate and Poppyseed Salad
Roast Crown of Pork
Stuffing
Mashed Potatoes
Broccoli and Pine Nuts
Figgy Pudding

2 comments:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.