Saturday, August 27, 2016

Back to the ol' routine...including the Weekly Menu

We got home yesterday around 5 pm.  Unpacked, threw in laundry, went through a mile high stack of mail, which included.....


Lots of Birthday Cards!


A book that I won from Mark of Carstairs Considers.

And........


My birthday gift from Frank.

That's right folks....that is a true honest to goodness, latest model of the VitaMix.  I cannot wait to start playing with it.  I wanted to start immediately but first things first.  Jen was at the house when we arrived home and it was dinnertime so we headed out for a bite to eat. THEN...we went to the grocers to get goodies so we could have smoothies for breakfast this morning.

I am up bright and early, sipping on my green smoothie and planning my Weekly Menu.  Later this morning Jen and I are going to the Farmer's Market while Frank mows the lawn which is, thankfully, green again.  This afternoon we may go into the neighboring town for an art/craft fair and tonight we are meeting Amy and Doug for dinner at our favorite Mexican Restaurant, Miguel's.  

I am, of course, dying to see my Little Angel Face, but she and her Mama had a party to attend today so I have to wait until tomorrow.

Okay.....enough rambling from me.....here is the Weekly Menu.  Enjoy and I will see you during the week as I post photos and recipes.  Happy Weekend Everyone!

Saturday
Out to dinner

Sunday
Grilled Pork Chops
Beet and Blueberry Salad
Sweet Potatoes

Meatless Monday
Eggplant Piadina
Red and Green Italian Salad

Tuesday

Wednesday
Grilled Pesto Pizza with Spinach and Chicken

Thursday
Beans and Rice

Fish Friday
Sesame Crusted Salmon
Asian Broccoli with Garlic







1 comment:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.