Saturday, January 23, 2016

Star Wars and the Weekly Menu

We had a lot of fun with Star Wars last night it was just as exciting as watching the first one 35 yrs ago.  I loved the return of all the characters and I loved the new characters that were brought on.  I can't wait for Star Wars VIII.  Before the show we went to an Italian Restaurant and had a very nice dinner.  It was great getting out for a bit.

Tomorrow we are going to Sesame Street Live with our Little Angel Face.  We will probably grab dinner out unless she is exhausted in which case we will pick something up on the way home.

Sunday, my "adopted" family, Tami, EJ and Raechal, are coming over for dinner.  The rest of the week is pretty quiet.  Frank has an evening meeting on Monday and we have choir on Thursday so Dick and Jackie will be joining us for dinner.


Roast Chicken on Sunday means Chicken and Dumplings made with the carcass and leftovers.


I am leaving you with the Weekly Menu.  Please come back each day for recipes and photos, I always look forward to seeing you.

Saturday
Out for Dinner after the Show

Sunday-Tami and Kids for dinner
Broccoli Beer Cheese Soup
Roast Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Buttered Corn
Chocolate Pudding

Meatless Monday
Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Shells
Antipasti Panzanella

Tuesday
Chicken and Dumplings

Wednesday
Lemon Oregano Pork Chops
Roasted Red Skin Potatoes
Sauteed Spinach

Thursday-Dick and Jackie
German Style Steaks
Potato and Turnip Mash
Glazed Carrots

Fish Friday
Asian Tuna and Noodles

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a good time out! And your menu sounds delicious, as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula and we had a lot of fun at Sesame Street Live today. I was afraid Melody was too young but she absolutely loved it.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.