Friday, August 7, 2015

Just 5 Short Days...of the Weekly Menu

Frank and I are ditching this place on Wednesday and I am very excited.  We are heading up to our friends, the Bonacorsi's, for the afternoon and evening.  Thursday we are heading up to Presque Isle, MI in the northeast part of the state.  Friday we will be crossing over to the northwest area and staying in Cheboygan.  Saturday will find us in Maple City celebrating our Lili bugs birthday.  Can you believe my little sweetie is 16 already!!  Sunday we are heading south but staying west to Pentwater and then Monday will return us home.  I will be sharing all of our adventures so stay tuned.


Meanwhile, we still have to eat for the first part of the week so I am sharing an abbreviated Weekly Menu.  Saturday our friend, Karen, is joining us for dinner, I am moving the chicken dish from last week to this for her. That means I am pulling out a chicken from the freezer so it will be chicken all week long LOL.  Sunday, Frank is having a CPL class so I will be providing lunch for the students and then having him take me out for a burger and a beer.  That's it....our week in a nutshell.


Saturday
Steamed Green Beans

Sunday
French Dip Sandwiches for CPL Class
Out for dinner

Monday
BBQ Chicken
Kitchen Sink Macaroni Salad

Tuesday
Chicken Pot Pie

2 comments:

  1. Have fun!! That will be quite a trip. Looking forward to some of the things on your menu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to a few days of down time Paula. Thanks

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.