Saturday, March 7, 2015

Weekly Menu 3/7/15

It's supposed to be a sultry 35* outside today...that is like a 20* warm up from the past couple of weeks.  But, even though we are having a heat wave, I am still making a nice hot pot of soup for dinner tonight.

Tomorrow night we are going to Amy's for dinner.  I am bringing dessert in the form of a Bundt Cake for our Bundt Bakers club.  I will be posting that recipe for you next Monday.

Our Meatless Monday recipe comes from Ina Garten's, The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook.

Tuesday we are trying a dish found in Louisiana Entertains for stuffed Mirlitons.

On Wednesday we will be attending a soup and scripture Lenten service.

Thursday we are having Unstuffed Pork Chops from Emeril's New Orleans Cooking before heading to choir practice and on Fish Friday we are finally going to try to make the Parish Fish Fry.
Image result for menu plan monday
Please stop by each day for photos and recipes as well as checking out all the great posts on Menu Plan Monday that I always join.

Saturday
Irish Potato Soup with Cheddar and Red Ale

Sunday
Dinner at Amy's

Meatless Monday
Spinach Pie-The Barefoot Contessa

Tuesday
Stuffed Mirliton-Louisiana Entertains

Wednesday
Soup and Scripture at Church

Thursday
Unstuffed Pork Chops-Emeril's New Orleans Cooking
Steamed Green Beans
Roasted Potatoes

Friday
Church Lenten Fish Fry





2 comments:

  1. A wonderful menu! It is 60* here right now. I hope and pray it stays!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.