Saturday, January 3, 2015

First Week of the New Year Weekly Menu

I am still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that it is a New Year.  So much promise...So much hope.  So many dreams to fulfill...So many goals to meet.  I am looking forward to this year.

We are still celebrating the Christmas season in this house and will continue to do so until the Epiphany on Tuesday.  I invite you to join us as we finish up our celebrations.

I am going to continue on my cookbook recipe inspiration each day.

Today we are going to Roz and Ron's for an early "little Christmas" celebration dinner.

Tomorrow Ting's in laws are joining us for dinner.  For lunch we are having a creation that I am making for Foodie Extravaganza.  I will be sharing that recipe with you on Wednesday so make sure you stop back to see photos and recipes of this meal containing "Oatmeal".

We are starting up yoga classes again at our house on Monday and then will be having our Meatless Monday Meal after class.

Try it Tuesday is also the Epiphany and my friend, Sue's, birthday.  We will be having a double celebration with Sue, Amy, Doug, Frank, Ting and I in attendance.  Sue's birthday cake is my #BundtBakers creation for this month featuring Coconut.  Stop back on January 15th to see what I made, photos and recipes as we celebrate our first Bundt Cake of the year.

The rest of the week is going to be pretty quiet with us slowly getting back into our routines and learning what the New Year is going to hold.  Food Pantry on Wednesday, Choir on Thursday.

Enjoy our Menu this Week.  Remember to stop by each day for photos and recipes.  Monday will find several of us linking up with MPM so you can get a lot more menu ideas.




Saturday
Dinner at Roz and Ron's

Sunday
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
Caesar Salad
Herb Pull-Apart Rolls--The Kitchen Aid Cookbook

Meatless Monday
Tortilla Black Bean Casserole--BHG New Cookbook Limited Edition

Try it Tuesday
French Bistro Chicken with Tomato Sauce--Schuler's Fresh Recipes and Warm Memories
Mashed Potatoes
Steamed Green Beans
Birthday Cake

Wednesday
Sliced Cucumbers and Onions with Yogurt Dressing--The Complete Start Your Meal Cookbook
Macaroni and Cheese

Thursday
Hamburger Potato Casserole--Fix it and Forget it Recipes for Entertaining

Friday
Shrimp Scampi
Pasta with Lemon and Basil--Betty Crocker's Easy Entertaining



2 comments:

  1. Your weekly menu sounds wonderful, as usual! I am looking forward to the craziness of Christmas turning into a quiet welcome to the new year! (And kids going back to school)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.