Thursday, August 21, 2014

The Difference is like Night and Day

Last weekend we were in Northern Canada.  It was lovely and quaint and I felt like I had Stepped Back in Time.  We had a great time and I have no complaints but I just have to share this because the difference between last weekend and this weekend is so vast!!  This weekend we are in Northern Michigan for a work conference that Frank had to attend.  When the conference is over we will be heading west to our Traverse City Family for a couple of days.

                                                                         The Beds                                                                                                    


  
                                                               The View from the Chair


  
                                                                    The Bathroom


  
The Bathroom continued...and Oh, the Kitchen this week

I feel like I am living in the Twilight Zone LOL....aaargh there I go dating myself again!!

4 comments:

  1. Where are you this weekend Wendy....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This weekend we are in Northern Michigan for a work conference that Frank had to attend. I guess I should post that LOL. Thanks for the heads up.

      Delete
    2. That bathtub looks awesome

      Delete
    3. Yep. Poolside during the day and whirlpool at night....Life is good.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.