Thursday, December 5, 2013

My best Christmas Gift

I  love, love, love Christmas.  I love the sights and the sounds and the smells.  I love spending time with the people who are important to me.  I love helping the less fortunate enjoy their Christmas.  I love the traditions and the memories.  I love finding the perfect gift for those I love.  I love entertaining and decorating.  I just LOVE Christmas!!

And while I love giving gifts I truly can never think of anything I need for others to give to me.  My life is pretty complete.  I am fortunate enough that if I see something I need or want I can get it.  This is wonderful for me but hard for those who love me.

This year my son came up with a wonderful gift for us.  You can read all about it here.  I am almost certain that will be my favorite gift this year.

But my favorite gift of all time is a love letter that Frank wrote to me the first year we were married.  He framed it and it is in a place of honor in our bedroom.
 
This is truly the best Christmas gift I could ever receive!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my....goose bumps and tears running down my face. You have truly found yourself a wonderful man. His love for you is the BEST gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding Paula, even after 21 years I still pinch myself to make sure that I am not dreaming this life I have.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.