Friday, November 15, 2013

Sunshine on my Shoulders makes me Happy

 
Today I am giving Thanks for the clear, crisp, sunshiny days we have been enjoying.  the weather has been beautiful for quite a few days now.  Cold, but that's okay with me as long as the sun is shining.  It is supposed to start warming up again now so maybe we will have a Fall after all.  For a minute there I thought we were going right to Winter.  That would have been disappointing because one of the things I love about living in Michigan are the changing seasons.  Of course, we sometimes have all 4 seasons in one day around here LOL.

 
 

1 comment:

  1. It is a beautiful sun-shiny day here in Kansas as well. And nice out with a 54* temp. We are supposed to have rain tomorrow, but that is okay as they are saying it is going to be 70*. I am a warm weather girl. Although anyone that knows me thinks it is funny cause I can't stand it to be too warm in the house. Just the way I roll!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.