Friday, November 15, 2013

Puppy Paranoia

My Buddy boy is still not very happy about Princess Fiona. And now to add insult to injury his dad went hunting and left him here with all these girls!!!

 

Last night he escaped up to Tingting's room to get away from those two rambunctious females.  He has a rough life LOL.  We are calling him Grumpy old Grampa now.

The Bishop is going to be coming to have Mass for our school children today so I am going to attend.  He is a very charismatic, nice man and he always has a good message to share.

Since Frank is hunting and Ting is working I am not sure what Mom and I are doing for dinner tonight.  Maybe PBJ and a big glass of milk.

I have extra beets so I will be making and canning pickled spiced beets this afternoon.  I am also going to clean my refrigerator....do I know how to have fun or what?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.