Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Friends, Framing and "The Family"

Mom is feeling well enough to go to Dawn's tonight so date night is on!!!!!!  Now to decide what we would like to do LOL.

Spent the day with my friend, Cathy, who is downstate for a few days.  When Cathy and Bob retired they moved to Houghton Lake, a beautiful area in our State, so we don't get to see them as often as we would like.  On the upside, it is a great flight destination so several times a year we will fly up and meet them for lunch and we try to get together whenever they are downstate.  We went to Hobby Lobby while we were out so I could get my latest painting framed.  Going to craft stores is one of our favorite things to do together.  Cathy is an avid card maker and knitter and of course I can't go into Hobby Lobby without buying fabric. That would be a sin, wouldn't it?

 
Stairway to Heaven in honor of my Pops.
 
 
We have decided to go see "The Family" tonight starring Robert DeNiro, Michelle Pfeiffer and Tommy Lee Jones.  I will let you know what we thought of it tomorrow.  Have a good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.